(Senior) BI Analyst (m/w/d)
We are CONNY! With us, you can work on one of the biggest challenges of our legal system: We want consumers to understand their rights and finally make use of them. To this end, we are building Europe's leading Justice-as-a-Service platform www.conny.de. Here, customers can hire us in the areas of tenancy, employment, and consumer law. We enforce our customers' rights, simply and, for most services, without any risk-costs for our customers. This makes the enforcement of one's own rights possible for everyone.
Follow our mission: CONNY - Gives you justice!
- Provide strong analytical expertise and actionable insights to support core stakeholders in the company, especially our management team
- Enable data-driven decision making by retrieving, aggregating and building reports out of our data for our business stakeholders
- Establish and constantly improve reporting tools for business stakeholders in order to support data-driven decision
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses and present the results with passion and brevity to stakeholders, both visually and verbally
- Reporting to the CMO, identify core KPIs to base decisions on
- Define, collect and write requirements, business logics and KPIs jointly with our business stakeholder across devices and channels
- Collaborate very closely with both experienced engineers and senior business stakeholders across the various departments in defining and implementing the best solutions for our company
- Great skills in identifying and solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches and in translating your insights into actionable recommendations
- Ability to consequently balance a fast-paced working environment with the need for precision
- Being able to apply a high degree of pragmatism to solve data challenges and get fast results if needed
- A true owner of scrum boards and the capability to manage an entire product along its lifecycle with little senior guidance
- Profound experience with visualization tools like Google Data Studio or Tableau, BI systems, APIs and databases required
- Strong knowledge in Google Analytics and advanced tracking solutions a plus
- Experience in using standard tools in the product management/development such as Jira
- Excellent skills in SQL and Excel required
- At least three (>five for Senior) years of relevant practical experience in the area of Business Intelligence and/or Data Analysis
- Completed university degree in Business Informatics, Computer Science or equivalent experience. Candidates with a Business or Economics degree but strong and proven track-record in data analysis and business intelligence are welcome to apply as well
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in written and spoken English (German a plus)
What we offer you
We offer you the chance to contribute to the development of Europe's leading Justice-as-a-Service platform. Working in an attractive environment with flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes, and a high degree of responsibility from day one. Our offer includes a compensation package in line with the market, attractive team events, flat-rate beverages, and the obligatory fruit basket. Besides, with our Urban Sports M membership, you can enjoy a wide range of sporting activities.
Become part of a dynamic and highly motivated team with the best colleagues you could wish for!